Details about Heather Wendy Brown
Access statistics for papers by Heather Wendy Brown.
Last updated 2019-06-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- A cost effectiveness analysis of maintenance cognitive stimulation therapy (MCST) for people with dementia: examining the influence of cognitive ability and living arrangements
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library
- Gender Role Identity, Breadwinner Status and Psychological Well-being in the Household
Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics View citations (2)
- Not always for richer or poorer: The effects of income shocks and house price changes on marital dissolution
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association View citations (2)
- Born to Be Wide? Exploring Correlations in Mother and Adolescent Body Mass Index Using Data from the British Household Panel Survey
Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics
- Going the same 'weigh': spousal correlations in obesity in the UK
Working Papers, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Building an international health economics teaching network
Health Economics, 2018, 27, (6), 919-922
- Decomposing inequality in financial protection situation in Iran after implementing the health reform plan: What does the evidence show based on national survey of households' budget?
International Journal of Health Planning and Management, 2018, 33, (3), 652-661
- Work Me Not Into Temptation: Exploring the Relationship between Work and Healthy Eating in Dieters Using Data from the HILDA Survey
Australian Economic Review, 2018, 51, (3), 368-381
- Birds of a Feather Flock Together: Correlation in BMI Categories in Long-Term Relationships
Australian Economic Review, 2016, 49, (4), 453-470
- Exploring the relationship between time preference, body fatness, and educational attainment
Social Science & Medicine, 2016, 158, (C), 75-85
- Intergenerational transfer of time and risk preferences
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2015, 49, (C), 187-204 View citations (11)
- Going the same 'weigh': spousal correlations in obesity in the United Kingdom
Applied Economics, 2014, 46, (2), 153-166 View citations (2)
- THE ROLE OF TIME PREFERENCES IN THE INTERGENERATIONAL TRANSFER OF SMOKING
Health Economics, 2014, 23, (12), 1493-1501 View citations (6)
- Born to be wide? Exploring correlations in mother and adolescent body mass index
Economics Letters, 2013, 120, (3), 413-415 View citations (4)
- Exercising choice: The economic determinants of physical activity behaviour of an employed population
Social Science & Medicine, 2011, 73, (3), 383-390 View citations (10)
- MARRIAGE, BMI, AND WAGES: A DOUBLE SELECTION APPROACH
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 2011, 58, (3), 347-377 View citations (2)
- The Economics of Public Health
Springer Books, Springer
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.