Details about Michael D. Bradley
Access statistics for papers by Michael D. Bradley.
Last updated 2016-11-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- How Well Does "Core" Inflation Capture Permanent Price Changes?
CAMA Working Papers, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University
See also Journal Article in Macroeconomic Dynamics (2015)
- A Threshold Model of Monetary Policy
Computing in Economics and Finance 2005, Society for Computational Economics
- The optimality of nominal income targeting when wages are indexed to price
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis View citations (4)
- HOW WELL DOES “CORE” INFLATION CAPTURE PERMANENT PRICE CHANGES?
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2015, 19, (4), 791-815 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Oil prices and the fiscal policy response in oil-exporting countries
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2012, 34, (5), 605-620 View citations (52)
- The Market Reaction to Legal Shocks and Their Antidotes: Lessons from the Sovereign Debt Market
The Journal of Legal Studies, 2010, 39, (1), 289-324 View citations (27)
- Expected Inflation and the Constant‐Growth Valuation Model*
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 2008, 20, (2), 66-78 View citations (3)
- Forecasting with a nonlinear dynamic model of stock returns and industrial production
International Journal of Forecasting, 2004, 20, (2), 321-342 View citations (43)
- Are Business Cycle Dynamics the Same across Countries? Testing Linearity around the Globe
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, 2000, 4, (2), 1-23 View citations (4)
- On Setting Prices and Testing Cross-Subsidy with Accounting Data
Journal of Regulatory Economics, 1999, 16, (1), 83-100 View citations (6)
- Nonlinear Business Cycle Dynamics: Cross-country Evidence on the Persistence of Aggregate Shocks
Economic Inquiry, 1997, 35, (3), 495-509 View citations (31)
- Unit Roots and Infrequent Large Shocks: New International Evidence on Output Growth
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 1995, 27, (3), 867-93 View citations (19)
- Differential information and optimal feedback policy in new classical macroeconomic models
Journal of Macroeconomics, 1993, 15, (2), 329-347
- Financial repression and real output: Macroeconometric evidence from Yugoslavia
China Economic Review, 1991, 2, (2), 231-246
- Government size, productivity, and economic growth: The post-war experience
Public Choice, 1989, 61, (3), 229-245 View citations (25)
- Understanding nominal GNP targeting
Review, 1989, (Nov), 31-40 View citations (2)
- Informational Implications of Money, Interest Rate, and Price Rules
Economic Inquiry, 1988, 26, (3), 437-48
- On interest rates, inflationary expectations and tax rates
Journal of Banking & Finance, 1988, 12, (2), 215-220 View citations (4)
- Price rules, wage indexing, and optimal monetary policy
Journal of Macroeconomics, 1988, 10, (4), 515-537 View citations (1)
- Federal Reserve Operating Procedure in the Eighties: A Dynamic Analysis
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 1986, 18, (3), 323-35 View citations (7)
- Government spending or deficit financing: which causes crowding out?
Journal of Economics and Business, 1986, 38, (3), 203-214 View citations (6)
- The State of the Federal Budget and the State of the Economy: Further Evidence
Economic Inquiry, 1986, 24, (1), 143-53 View citations (11)
- Federal deficits and the conduct of monetary policy
Journal of Macroeconomics, 1984, 6, (4), 411-431 View citations (1)
- On alternative USO financing mechanisms for the US postal market
Chapter 13 in The Role of the Postal and Delivery Sector in a Digital Age, 2014, pp 174-188
- What’s past is prologue: understanding developments in North American postal markets
Chapter 23 in Reforming the Postal Sector in the Face of Electronic Competition, 2013, pp 336-349
- Do Volume Increases and Decreases Have the Same Effect on Labor Hours?
Chapter 7 in Multi-Modal Competition and the Future of Mail, 2012
- Estimating the impact of a uniform price rule in a liberalized postal environment: the case of the United States Postal Service
Chapter 13 in Heightening Competition in the Postal and Delivery Sector, 2010
- An Economic Model of the Regulatory Structure Created by the Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act of 2006
Chapter 4 in Handbook of Worldwide Postal Reform, 2008
- Should we Teach an Old Economy Dog New Economy Tricks? The Role of a Postal Service in the New Economy
Chapter 8 in The New Economy and Beyond, 2006
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.