Details about Nzinga Harriet Broussard
Access statistics for papers by Nzinga Harriet Broussard.
Last updated 2020-01-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Progress and Challenges in Global Food Security
Economic Information Bulletin, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service
- Food Insecurity Measures: Experience-Based Versus Nutrition-Based Evidence From India, Bangladesh, and Ethiopia
Economic Research Report, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service View citations (2)
- The Impact of Emergency Food Aid on Children's Schooling and Work Decisions
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Do Safety Nets Promote Technology Adoption? Panel data evidence from rural Ethiopia
Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- AID AND AGENCY IN AFRICA EXPLAINING FOOD DISBURSEMENTS ACROSS ETHIOPIAN HOUSEHOLDS, 1994-2004
Working papers, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics View citations (2)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2012) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Development Economics (2014)
- (Why) Do Self-Employed Parents Have More Children?
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich View citations (10)
See also Journal Article in Review of Economics of the Household (2015)
- What explains gender differences in food insecurity?
Food Policy, 2019, 83, (C), 180-194
- The impact of safety nets on technology adoption: a differenceâ€ inâ€ differences analysis
Agricultural Economics, 2018, 49, (1), 13-24 View citations (4)
- Immigration and the Labor Market Outcomes of Natives in Developing Countries: A Case Study of South Africa
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2017, 65, (3), 389 - 424
- (Why) Do self-employed parents have more children?
Review of Economics of the Household, 2015, 13, (2), 297-321 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2003)
- Aid and agency in Africa: Explaining food disbursements across Ethiopian households, 1994–2004
Journal of Development Economics, 2014, 108, (C), 128-137 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Food aid and adult nutrition in rural Ethiopia
Agricultural Economics, 2012, 43, (1), 45-59 View citations (4)
- New wine in old wineskins? Growth, terrorism and the resource curse in sub-Saharan Africa
European Journal of Political Economy, 2011, 27, (S1), S50-S63 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.