Details about Dani Broitman
Access statistics for papers by Dani Broitman.
Last updated 2020-08-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Game of Developers and Planners: Ecosystem Services as a (Hidden) Regulation through Planning Delay Times
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (15), 1-14
- The Impact of Migration and Innovations on the Life Cycles and Size Distribution of Cities
International Regional Science Review, 2020, 43, (5), 531-549
- The attraction of urban cores: Densification in Dutch city centres
Urban Studies, 2020, 57, (9), 1920-1939
- Unbundling negative and positive externalities of nature in cities: The influence of wild animals on housing prices
Urban Studies, 2019, 56, (13), 2820-2836
- Cities and Nature
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, 2018, 12, (1), 47-83 View citations (4)
- Information and communication technology and the spatial evolution of mature cities
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 2017, 58, (C), 30-38 View citations (1)
- Application of the double kernel density approach to the multivariate analysis of attributeless event point datasets
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, 2016, 9, (3), 363-382
- Bursts and Avalanches: The Dynamics of Polycentric Urban Evolution
Environment and Planning B, 2015, 42, (1), 58-75 View citations (2)
- Regional diversity in residential development: a decade of urban and peri-urban housing dynamics in The Netherlands
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, 2015, 8, (3), 201-217 View citations (2)
- Cities in Competition, Characteristic Time, and Leapfrogging Developers
Environment and Planning B, 2012, 39, (6), 1105-1118 View citations (2)
- Developers’ choices under varying characteristic time and competition among municipalities
The Annals of Regional Science, 2012, 49, (3), 733-743 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.