Details about Richard John Buddin
|E-mail:|| This e-mail address is bad, please ask Richard John Buddin to update the entry in the RePEc Author Service or the correct address.|
|Postal address:||ACT Inc. 500 ACT Drive Iowa City, Iowa 52243|
Access statistics for papers by Richard John Buddin.
Last updated 2014-08-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Measuring teacher and school effectiveness at improving student achievement in Los Angeles elementary schools
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (13)
- How effective are Los Angeles elementary teachers and schools?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (9)
- Teacher Effectiveness in Urban High Schools
Working Papers, RAND Corporation View citations (1)
- Teacher Qualifications and Middle School Student Achievement
Working Papers, RAND Corporation View citations (8)
- Teacher Quality, Teacher Licensure Tests, and Student Achievement
Working Papers, RAND Corporation View citations (6)
- Teacher qualifications and student achievement in urban elementary schools
Journal of Urban Economics, 2009, 66, (2), 103-115 View citations (29)
- Charter school performance in two large urban districts
Journal of Urban Economics, 2006, 60, (2), 307-326 View citations (21)
- Student achievement in charter schools: A complex picture
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 2005, 24, (2), 351-371 View citations (17)
- Examining Federal Impact Aid's Reimbursement for Local School Districts
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2004, 22, (4), 534-543
- The political dynamics of school choice: Negotiating contested rerrain
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 2004, 23, (4), 929-932
- School Choice in California: Who Chooses Private Schools?
Journal of Urban Economics, 1998, 44, (1), 110-134 View citations (35)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.