Details about Nicholas Burger
Access statistics for papers by Nicholas Burger.
Last updated 2014-09-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Climate Change, Migration, and Adaptation in the MENA Region
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (11)
- Climate-induced Migration in the MENA Region: Results from the Qualitative Fieldwork
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
- Data Collection for the Study on Climate Change and Migration in the MENA Region
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Focus Countries for the Study on Climate Change and Migration in the MENA Region
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Did California's hand-held cell phone ban reduce accidents?
Working Papers, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business View citations (6)
- Field and Online Experiments on Procrastination and Willpower
Working Papers, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics View citations (8)
- Voluntary Public Goods Provision, Coalition Formation, and Uncertainty
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (23)
- Beyond the Market Advisory Committee: Proceedings from a Workshop Held at Stanford University
Discussion Papers, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research
- Three Field Experiments on Procrastination and Willpower
Levine's Working Paper Archive, David K. Levine View citations (11)
- Should We Drill in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge? An Economic Perspective
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Energy Policy (2007)
- Field and online experiments on self-control
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2011, 77, (3), 393-404 View citations (50)
- The economic costs of reducing greenhouse gas emissions under a U.S. national renewable electricity mandate
Energy Policy, 2011, 39, (5), 2730-2739 View citations (13)
- Betting on weight loss … and losing: personal gambles as commitment mechanisms
Applied Economics Letters, 2010, 17, (12), 1161-1166 View citations (10)
- Gas Prices, Traffic, and Freeway Speeds in Los Angeles
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2009, 91, (3), 652-657 View citations (17)
- Should we drill in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge? An economic perspective
Energy Policy, 2007, 35, (9), 4720-4729 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2007)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.