Details about Tanya Byker
Access statistics for papers by Tanya Byker.
Last updated 2018-12-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Long-Term Effects of California’s 2004 Paid Family Leave Act on Women’s Careers: Evidence from U.S. Tax Data
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (13)
- Causes and Consequences of Teen Childbearing: Evidence from a Reproductive Health Intervention in South Africa
SALDRU Working Papers, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town
See also Journal Article in Journal of Health Economics (2018)
- Treatment Effects Using Inverse Probability Weighting and Contaminated Treatment Data An Application to the Evaluation of a Government Female Sterilization Campaign in Peru
Working Papers, RAND Corporation View citations (1)
- Causes and consequences of teen childbearing: Evidence from a reproductive health intervention in South Africa
Journal of Health Economics, 2018, 57, (C), 221-235 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Does Forest Loss Increase Human Disease? Evidence from Nigeria
American Economic Review, 2017, 107, (5), 516-21 View citations (20)
- Paid Parental Leave Laws in the United States: Does Short-Duration Leave Affect Women's Labor-Force Attachment?
American Economic Review, 2016, 106, (5), 242-46 View citations (26)