Details about Jose Caraballo-Cueto
Access statistics for papers by Jose Caraballo-Cueto.
Last updated 2020-12-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Balanced versus unbalanced growth: Revisiting the forgotten debate with new empirics
Review of Development Economics, 2020, 24, (4), 1430-1446
- Are Multinational Retailers Really Selling at Lower Prices Than Domestic Chains? Evidence from Three Sectors
Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, 2019, 13, (1), 49-82
- Do Gender Disparities Exist Despite a Negative Gender Earnings Gap?
EconomÃa Journal, 2019, Volume 19 Number 2, (Spring 2019), 101-125 View citations (1)
- Deindustrialization and Unsustainable Debt in Middle-Income Countries: The Case of Puerto Rico
Journal of Globalization and Development, 2017, 8, (2), 11 View citations (1)
- How (not) to Estimate GDP at the Sub-State Level: The Usefulness of the Economic Census
The Review of Regional Studies, 2017, 47, (3), 289-308
- Free trade zones, liberalization, remittances, and tourism, for what? Jobless growth in the Dominican Republic
International Journal of Development Issues, 2016, 15, (2), 181-200
- Is there a minimum wage biting in Puerto Rico? Updating the debate
Industrial Relations Journal, 2016, 47, (5-6), 513-529
- Value-Added Erosion in Global Value Chains: An Empirical Assessment
Journal of Economic Issues, 2016, 50, (1), 288-296 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.