Details about Marina Cavalieri
Access statistics for papers by Marina Cavalieri.
Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does the Fish Rot from the Head? Organised Crime and Educational Outcomes in Southern Italy
Working papers, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica
- Does the Extent of Per-Case Payment System Affect Hospital Efficiency? Evidence from the Italian NHS
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York View citations (7)
- Federalism, Party Competition and Budget Outcome: Empirical Findings on Regional Health Expenditure in Italy
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (4)
- La valutazione della didattica e della ricerca medica: esperienze a confronto
(Evaluation of medical teaching and research: a comparative analysis)
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Convergence, decentralization and spatial effects: An analysis of Italian regional health outcomes
Health Policy, 2020, 124, (2), 164-173 View citations (2)
- Does Institutional Quality Matter for Infrastructure Provision? A Non-parametric Analysis for Italian Municipalities
Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, 2020, 6, (3), 521-562 View citations (2)
- Does neighbours' grass matter? Testing spatial dependent heterogeneity in technical efficiency of Italian hospitals
Social Science & Medicine, 2020, 265, (C) View citations (3)
- Does the Project Design Matter for the Performance of Infrastructure Execution? An Assessment for Italy
Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, 2019, 5, (1), 39-77 View citations (2)
- On the magnitude of cost overruns throughout the project life-cycle: An assessment for the Italian transport infrastructure projects
Transport Policy, 2019, 79, (C), 21-36 View citations (4)
- Tales on the dark side of the transport infrastructure provision: a systematic literature review of the determinants of cost overruns
Transport Reviews, 2019, 39, (6), 774-794 View citations (5)
- Does the Extent of per Case Payment System Affect Hospital Efficiency?
Public Finance Review, 2018, 46, (1), 117-149 View citations (12)
- On the role of environmental corruption in healthcare infrastructures: An empirical assessment for Italy using DEA with truncated regression approach
Health Policy, 2017, 121, (5), 515-524 View citations (11)
- Quality-enhancing incentive initiatives for hospital care: policy implications and management requirements
International Journal of Public Policy, 2017, 13, (6), 383-404
- Does fiscal decentralization improve health outcomes? Evidence from infant mortality in Italy
Social Science & Medicine, 2016, 164, (C), 74-88 View citations (27)
- Financial Incentives and Inappropriateness in Health Care: Evidence from Italian Cesarean Sections
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, 2014, 70, (3), 430-457 View citations (15)
- Un'analisi della variabilit? della spesa farmaceutica delle ASL
ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, 2007, 2007/1-2, (1-2), 155-194
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.