Details about Lucio Castro
|Postal address:||Department of Economics, Arts Building E, University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9SN.|
|Workplace:||Department of Economics, School of Business, Management and Economics, University of Sussex, (more information at EDIRC)|
Centro de Implementación de Políticas Públicas para la Equidad y el Crecimiento (CIPPEC) (Center for the Implementation of Public Policies promoting Equity and Growth), (more information at EDIRC)
Access statistics for papers by Lucio Castro.
Last updated 2014-03-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does energy consumption respond to price shocks ? evidence from a regression-discontinuity design
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
Also in Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department (2011) View citations (2)
- Tax Compliance and Enforcement in the Pampas: Evidence from a Field Experiment
Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department View citations (9)
- Infrastructure and the Location of Foreign Direct Investment A Regional Analysis
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- The impact of trade with China and India on Argentina's manufacturing employment
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (8)
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2006) View citations (7)
- Regional Trade Integration in East Africa: Trade and Revenue Impacts of the Planned East African Community Customs Union
International Trade, EconWPA View citations (3)
- Determinantes de la Inserción Internacional Provincial
Revista de Economía y Estadística, 2009, XLVII, (1), 163-190
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.