Details about Kevin Carey
Access statistics for papers by Kevin Carey.
Last updated 2011-11-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Research on land markets in South Asia: what have we learned?
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (2)
- Nominal Wage Stickiness and Aggregate Supply in the Great Depression
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (63)
- The Perils of Tax Smoothing: Sustainable Fiscal Policy with Random Shocks to Permanent Output
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), 2008, 58, (11-12), 502-524 View citations (6)
- Inflation pressure and European unemployment
Applied Economics Letters, 2001, 8, (1), 9-13
- Testing for Stabilizing Monetary Policy Rules: How Robust to Alternative Specifications?
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2001, 1, (1), 1-18 View citations (5)
- Investigating a Debt Channel for the Smoot-Hawley Tariffs: Evidence from the Sovereign Bond Market
The Journal of Economic History, 1999, 59, (3), 748-761
- The relationship between inventory investment and total factor productivity growth: Cost shocks or demand shocks?
Economics Letters, 1996, 51, (2), 219-223 View citations (3)
- Reforming the Government's Role in Pakistan's Agriculture Sector
The Pakistan Development Review, 1995, 34, (3), 225-262 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.