Details about Carlo Cafiero
Access statistics for papers by Carlo Cafiero.
Last updated 2019-01-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Food security and storage in the Middle East and North Africa
Post-Print, HAL View citations (4)
Also in Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank (2012) View citations (18)
See also Journal Article in World Bank Economic Review (2014)
- What do we Really Know about Food Security?
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (11)
- A Maximum Likelihood Estimator of the Commodity Storage Model with an Application to the World Sugar Market
Working Papers, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción
- Index based compensation for weather risk in the Italian agriculture. A feasibility study based on actual historic data
101st Seminar, July 5-6, 2007, Berlin Germany, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Testing for Separability in Household Models with Heterogeneous Behavior: A Mixture Model Approach
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley View citations (10)
Also in CUDARE Working Papers, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics (2004) View citations (9)
- National food security assessment through the analysis of food consumption data from Household Consumption and Expenditure Surveys: The case of Brazil’s Pesquisa de Orçamento Familiares 2008/09
Food Policy, 2017, 72, (C), 20-26 View citations (3)
- Validating the usage of household food acquisition surveys to assess the consumption of ultra-processed foods: Evidence from Brazil
Food Policy, 2017, 72, (C), 112-120 View citations (2)
- Pareto Efficiency, the Coase Theorem, and Externalities: A Critical View
Journal of Economic Issues, 2016, 50, (3), 872-895
- Editor's choice Empirical commodity storage model: the challenge of matching data and theory
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 2015, 42, (4), 607-623 View citations (8)
- Maximum Likelihood Estimation of the Standard Commodity Storage Model: Evidence from Sugar Prices
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2015, 97, (1), 122-136 View citations (18)
- Food Security and Storage in the Middle East and North Africa
World Bank Economic Review, 2014, 28, (1), 48-73 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Does market competitiveness significantly affect public intervention in agricultural insurance: the case in Italy
Applied Economics, 2011, 43, (27), 4149-4159 View citations (2)
- The empirical relevance of the competitive storage model
Journal of Econometrics, 2011, 162, (1), 44-54 View citations (60)
- Perspectivas para las politicas de gestion de riesgos y crisis en la agricultura de la Union Europea
Revista Espanola de Estudios Agrosociales y Pesqueros, 2009, (221), 32
- Risk and Crisis Management in the Reformed European Agricultural Policy
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 2007, 55, (4), 419-441 View citations (47)
- The Debate on Public Support to Crop Insurance
QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, 2003, (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.