Details about Alessandro Caiani
Access statistics for papers by Alessandro Caiani.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Are higher wages good for business? An assessment under alternative innovation and investment scenarios
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (8)
- Monetary Policy Transmission in a Macroeconomic Agent-Based Model
Research Report, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management) View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Advances in Complex Systems (ACS) (2017)
- Does Inequality Hamper Innovation and Growth?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (42)
- An Agent-Based Model of Schumpeterian Competition
Quaderni di Dipartimento, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods View citations (3)
- Innovation and Finance: An SFC Analysis of Great Surges of Development
Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute View citations (3)
- Schumpeter in a matrix: a Stock Flow Consistent analysis of technological change
Quaderni di Dipartimento, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods
- Does inequality hamper innovation and growth? An AB-SFC analysis
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 2019, 29, (1), 177-228 View citations (62)
- The effects of alternative wage regimes in a monetary union: A multi-country agent based-stock flow consistent model
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2019, 162, (C), 389-416 View citations (17)
- The effects of fiscal targets in a monetary union: a multi-country agent-based stock flow consistent model
Industrial and Corporate Change, 2018, 27, (6), 1123-1154 View citations (42)
- Innovation Dynamics and Industry Structure Under Different Technological Spaces
Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, 2017, 3, (3), 307-341 View citations (6)
- MONETARY POLICY TRANSMISSION IN A MACROECONOMIC AGENT-BASED MODEL
Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), 2017, 20, (08), 1-35 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- Agent based-stock flow consistent macroeconomics: Towards a benchmark model
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2016, 69, (C), 375-408 View citations (217)
- A Stock Flow Consistent Analysis of a Schumpeterian Innovation Economy
Metroeconomica, 2014, 65, (3), 397-429 View citations (9)
- Contemporary Capitalism as a New Monetary Economy of Production: The Logic of Conventions, M&A, and LBOs
Forum for Social Economics, 2014, 43, (3), 223-253
- Innovation and finance: a stock flow consistent analysis of great surges of development
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 2014, 24, (2), 421-448 View citations (33)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.