Details about Yi Che
Access statistics for papers by Yi Che.
Last updated 2020-08-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does Trade Liberalization with China Influence U.S. Elections?
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (22)
- Effect of trade openness on regional economic growth in China: revisiting the discussion
Applied Economics Letters, 2019, 26, (16), 1313-1316 View citations (1)
- Household Property Rights Formation in Rural China: Farmers' Preference, Transaction Cost and the Efficiency Hypothesis
Asian Economic Journal, 2019, 33, (2), 143-164
- The Effect of Land Reallocation on Off-Farm Employments in Rural China
Frontiers of Economics in China, 2019, 14, (3), 401-427
- Chinese import competition, crime, and government transfers in US
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2018, 46, (2), 544-567 View citations (4)
- Human Capital, Technology Adoption and Firm Performance: Impacts of China's Higher Education Expansion in the Late 1990s
Economic Journal, 2018, 128, (614), 2282-2320 View citations (2)
- Impact of historical conflict on FDI location and performance: Japanese investment in China
Journal of International Business Studies, 2018, 49, (8), 1060-1080 View citations (6)
- Retirement and health: Evidence from China
China Economic Review, 2018, 49, (C), 84-95 View citations (4)
- Institutional quality and new firm survival
The Economics of Transition, 2017, 25, (3), 495-525 View citations (5)
- Legal Knowledge, Land Expropriation, and Agricultural Development in Rural China
Frontiers of Economics in China, 2017, 12, (1), 132-166
- Off-farm employments and land rental behavior: evidence from rural China
China Agricultural Economic Review, 2016, 8, (1), 37-54 View citations (3)
- Once an enemy, forever an enemy? The long-run impact of the Japanese invasion of China from 1937 to 1945 on trade and investment
Journal of International Economics, 2015, 96, (1), 182-198 View citations (14)
- The development of farm labor market in rural China
China Agricultural Economic Review, 2015, 7, (2), 280-302 View citations (2)
- Mismatch: Land reallocations, recovery land rental and land rental market development in rural China
China Agricultural Economic Review, 2014, 6, (2), 229-247
- Multinationals, Institutions and Economic Growth in China
Asian Economic Journal, 2013, 27, (1), 1-16 View citations (1)
- The impact of income on democracy revisited
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2013, 41, (1), 159-169 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.