Details about Maksym Chepeliev
Access statistics for papers by Maksym Chepeliev.
Last updated 2019-03-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- How U.S. Agriculture Will Fare Under the USMCA and Retaliatory Tariffs
GTAP Working Papers, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University
Also in Working papers, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project (2018) View citations (2)
- Capital-Labor Constant Substitution Elasticities: A Meta-Analysis
2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Biogas projects in Ukraine: prospects, consequences and regulatory policy
Economy and Forecasting, 2018, (2), 111-134
- Including Fossil-fuel Consumption Subsidies in the GTAP Data Base
Journal of Global Economic Analysis, 2018, 3, (1), 84-121 View citations (1)
- Econometric estimation of capital-labor substitution elasticities for Ukrainian CGE model
Economy and Forecasting, 2015, (2), 33-46 View citations (1)
- Comprehensive Assessment Of The Economic Effects Of Electric Power Export to EU Countries
Ukrainian Journal Ekonomist, 2013, (2), 20-24
- Estimation Of Multiplier Effects For Ukrainian Industries: A Retrospective Analys Is Based On The «Input-Output» Tables
Ukrainian Journal Ekonomist, 2012, (11), 74-76
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.