Details about Amalavoyal Chari
Access statistics for papers by Amalavoyal Chari.
Last updated 2019-03-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Public Sector and the Misallocation of Labor: Evidence from a Policy Experiment in India
CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE
- Property Rights, Land Misallocation and Agricultural Efficiency in China
Working Papers, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2017)
- Workfare and infant health: Evidence from India's public works program
Journal of Development Economics, 2019, 138, (C), 116-134
- Health care at birth and infant mortality: Evidence from nighttime deliveries in Nigeria
Social Science & Medicine, 2018, 196, (C), 86-95
- The causal effect of maternal age at marriage on child wellbeing: Evidence from India
Journal of Development Economics, 2017, 127, (C), 42-55 View citations (9)
- Does Price Affect the Demand for Information about New Health Technologies? Evidence from a Field Experiment in Nigeria
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2016, 64, (3), 437 - 469
- Gender, productive ability and the perceived returns to education: Evidence from rural India
Economics Letters, 2014, 122, (2), 253-257 View citations (2)
- Why Farmers Sometimes Love Risks: Evidence from India
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2014, 62, (2), 239 - 274
- Firing Costs and Flexibility: Evidence from Firms' Employment Responses to Shocks in India
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2013, 95, (3), 725-740 View citations (26)
- Identifying the Aggregate Productivity Effects of Entry and Size Restrictions: An Empirical Analysis of License Reform in India
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, 2011, 3, (2), 66-96 View citations (25)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.