Details about Amalavoyal Chari
Access statistics for papers by Amalavoyal Chari.
Last updated 2019-03-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Public Sector and the Misallocation of Labor: Evidence from a Policy Experiment in India
CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE
- Property Rights, Land Misallocation and Agricultural Efficiency in China
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
Also in Working Papers, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group (2017) View citations (2)
- Workfare and infant health: Evidence from India's public works program
Journal of Development Economics, 2019, 138, (C), 116-134
- Health care at birth and infant mortality: Evidence from nighttime deliveries in Nigeria
Social Science & Medicine, 2018, 196, (C), 86-95 View citations (1)
- The causal effect of maternal age at marriage on child wellbeing: Evidence from India
Journal of Development Economics, 2017, 127, (C), 42-55 View citations (13)
- Does Price Affect the Demand for Information about New Health Technologies? Evidence from a Field Experiment in Nigeria
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2016, 64, (3), 437 - 469
- Gender, productive ability and the perceived returns to education: Evidence from rural India
Economics Letters, 2014, 122, (2), 253-257 View citations (2)
- Why Farmers Sometimes Love Risks: Evidence from India
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2014, 62, (2), 239 - 274
- Firing Costs and Flexibility: Evidence from Firms' Employment Responses to Shocks in India
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2013, 95, (3), 725-740 View citations (26)
- Identifying the Aggregate Productivity Effects of Entry and Size Restrictions: An Empirical Analysis of License Reform in India
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, 2011, 3, (2), 66-96 View citations (26)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.