Details about Wonki Jo Cho
Access statistics for papers by Wonki Jo Cho.
Last updated 2018-07-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Incentives, Fairness, and Efficiency in Group Identification
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester View citations (2)
- Impossibility Results for Parametrized Notions of Efficiency and Strategyproofness in Exchange Economies
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester
See also Journal Article in Games and Economic Behavior (2014)
- Fairness in group identification
Mathematical Social Sciences, 2018, 94, (C), 35-40
- Probabilistic assignment: an extension approach
Social Choice and Welfare, 2018, 51, (1), 137-162
- Multinary group identification
Theoretical Economics, 2017, 12, (2) View citations (3)
- Stability and the immediate acceptance rule when school priorities are weak
International Journal of Game Theory, 2017, 46, (4), 991-1014
- Equivalence of efficiency notions for ordinal assignment problems
Economics Letters, 2016, 146, (C), 8-12 View citations (1)
- Incentive properties for ordinal mechanisms
Games and Economic Behavior, 2016, 95, (C), 168-177 View citations (6)
- When is the probabilistic serial assignment uniquely efficient and envy-free?
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2016, 66, (C), 14-25 View citations (1)
- Impossibility results for parametrized notions of efficiency and strategy-proofness in exchange economies
Games and Economic Behavior, 2014, 86, (C), 26-39 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2013)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.