Details about Jonathan N. Chapman
Access statistics for papers by Jonathan N. Chapman.
Last updated 2020-05-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
Also in CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich (2018)
- Loss Attitudes in the U.S. Population: Evidence from Dynamically Optimized Sequential Experimentation (DOSE)
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (7)
Also in CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich (2018) View citations (5)
- Willingness to Pay and Willingness to Accept are Probably Less Correlated Than You Think
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (6)
Also in CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich (2017) View citations (5)
- Democratic reform and opposition to government expenditure: evidence from nineteenth-century Britain
Economics Working Papers, European University Institute
See also Journal Article in Quarterly Journal of Political Science (2018)
- The contribution of infrastructure investment to Britain's urban mortality decline, 1861–1900
Economic History Review, 2019, 72, (1), 233-259 View citations (3)
- Democratic Reform and Opposition to Government Expenditure: Evidence from Nineteenth-Century Britain
Quarterly Journal of Political Science, 2018, 13, (4), 363-404 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- The Rise of a Victorian Ironopolis: Middlesborough and Regional Industrialization. By Minoru Yasumoto. Woodbridge: Boydell. 2011. Pp. xvii, 230. $99.00, hardcover
The Journal of Economic History, 2013, 73, (3), 876-877
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.