Details about Jeremy Eng Tuck Cheah
Access statistics for papers by Jeremy Eng Tuck Cheah.
Last updated 2019-10-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Improving prediction market forecasts by detecting and correcting possible over-reaction to price movements
European Journal of Operational Research, 2019, 272, (1), 389-405
- Long Memory Interdependency and Inefficiency in Bitcoin Markets
Economics Letters, 2018, 167, (C), 18-25 View citations (19)
- Foreign direct investment and employment rights in South-Eastern Europe
Cambridge Journal of Economics, 2016, 40, (1), 141-163
- Negative bubbles and shocks in cryptocurrency markets
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2016, 47, (C), 343-352 View citations (47)
- Stock market capitalization and financial integration in the Asia Pacific region
Applied Economics, 2012, 44, (15), 1951-1961 View citations (4)
- A note on the general elections and long memory: evidence from the London Stock Exchange
Applied Financial Economics Letters, 2008, 4, (5), 331-335 View citations (1)
- The Corporate Social Responsibility of Pharmaceutical Product Recalls: An Empirical Examination of U.S. and U.K. Markets
Journal of Business Ethics, 2007, 76, (4), 427-449 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.