Details about Gang Chen
Access statistics for papers by Gang Chen.
Last updated 2019-08-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Mapping the PedsQL™ onto the CHU9D: An Assessment of External Validity in a Large Community-Based Sample
PharmacoEconomics, 2019, 37, (9), 1139-1153
- Converting Parkinson-Specific Scores into Health State Utilities to Assess Cost-Utility Analysis
The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, 2018, 11, (6), 665-675
- Does the use of the proportional shortfall help align the prioritisation of health services with public preferences?
The European Journal of Health Economics, 2018, 19, (6), 797-806
- Empirical Comparison Between Capability and Two Health-Related Quality of Life Measures
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2018, 140, (1), 175-190
- Measuring Health-Related Quality of Life in Adolescent Populations: An Empirical Comparison of the CHU9D and the PedsQLTM 4.0 Short Form 15
The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, 2018, 11, (1), 29-37
- Assessing Income-Related Health Inequality and Horizontal Inequity in China
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2017, 132, (1), 241-256
- Communal Sharing and the Provision of Low-Volume High-Cost Health Services: Results of a Survey
PharmacoEconomics - Open, 2017, 1, (1), 13-23 View citations (1)
- Mapping Between the Sydney Asthma Quality of Life Questionnaire (AQLQ-S) and Five Multi-Attribute Utility Instruments (MAUIs)
PharmacoEconomics, 2017, 35, (1), 111-124 View citations (1)
- Mapping CHU9D Utility Scores from the PedsQLTM 4.0 SF-15
PharmacoEconomics, 2017, 35, (4), 453-467 View citations (2)
- Oral Health, Dental Insurance and Dental Service use in Australia
Health Economics, 2017, 26, (1), 35-53 View citations (1)
- Valuing the Child Health Utility 9D: Using profile case best worst scaling methods to develop a new adolescent specific scoring algorithm
Social Science & Medicine, 2016, 157, (C), 48-59 View citations (7)
- A Review of the Development and Application of Generic Multi-Attribute Utility Instruments for Paediatric Populations
PharmacoEconomics, 2015, 33, (10), 1013-1028 View citations (6)
- Investigating consumers' and informal carers' views and preferences for consumer directed care: A discrete choice experiment
Social Science & Medicine, 2015, 140, (C), 81-94 View citations (3)
- Valuing Child Health Utility 9D Health States with Young Adults: Insights from a Time Trade Off Study
Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, 2015, 13, (5), 485-492 View citations (4)
- HEALTH INVESTMENT AND ECONOMIC OUTPUT IN REGIONAL CHINA
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2014, 32, (2), 261-274 View citations (3)
- The Impact of the Urban Resident Basic Medical Insurance on Health Services Utilisation in China
PharmacoEconomics, 2014, 32, (3), 277-292 View citations (3)
- THE CYCLICAL BEHAVIOUR OF PUBLIC AND PRIVATE HEALTH EXPENDITURE IN CHINA
Health Economics, 2013, 22, (9), 1071-1092 View citations (3)
- The Urban Resident Basic Medical Insurance: a landmark reform towards universal coverage in China
Health Economics, 2009, 18, (S2), S83-S96 View citations (34)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.