Details about Hess Thomas Chung
Access statistics for papers by Hess Thomas Chung.
Last updated 2011-02-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Effective Monetary Policy Strategies in New Keynesian Models: A Re-examination
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (4)
See also Chapter (2014)
- Have we underestimated the likelihood and severity of zero lower bound events?
Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco View citations (54)
- Documentation of the Estimated, Dynamic, Optimization-based (EDO) model of the U.S. economy: 2010 version
Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US) View citations (27)
- What Has Financed Government Debt?
CAEPR Working Papers, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington View citations (52)
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2007) View citations (53)
- Monetary and fiscal policy switching
Research Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City View citations (6)
Also in Computing in Economics and Finance 2004, Society for Computational Economics (2004) View citations (18)
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings, Econometric Society (2004) View citations (15)
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2004) View citations (23)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Money, Credit and Banking (2007)
- Monetary and Fiscal Policy Switching
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2007, 39, (4), 809-842 View citations (86)
See also Working Paper (2005)
- Effective Monetary Policy Strategies in New Keynesian Models: A Reexamination
A chapter in NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2014, Volume 29, 2014, pp 289-344 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2014)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.