Details about Steven P. Clark
Access statistics for papers by Steven P. Clark.
Last updated 2017-01-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Housing Development, Slow Growth Policies and Leviathan Government
ERES, European Real Estate Society (ERES)
- A Reduced-Form Model for Valuing Bonds with Make-Whole Call Provisions
Applied Mathematical Finance, 2015, 22, (6), 499-521
- Are U.S. stock prices mean reverting? Some new tests using fractional integration models with overlapping data and structural breaks
Empirical Economics, 2011, 40, (2), 373-391 View citations (1)
- Was there a U.S. house price bubble? An econometric analysis using national and regional panel data
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2011, 51, (2), 189-200 View citations (26)
- Diversification in the Financial Services Industry: The Effect of the Financial Modernization Act
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2010, 10, (1), 1-30 View citations (1)
- Trends, Cycles and Convergence in U.S. Regional House Prices
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 2009, 39, (3), 264-283 View citations (38)
- Land Development: Risk, Return and Risk Management
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 2008, 36, (1), 81-102 View citations (2)
- Mean Reversion in Net Discount Ratios: A Study in the Context of Fractionally Integrated Models
Journal of Risk & Insurance, 2008, 75, (1), 231-247
- Free Cash Flow and Managerial Entrenchment: A Continuous-Time Stochastic Control-Theoretic Model
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, 2007, 7, (1), 1-34
- Options with Constant Underlying Elasticity in Strikes
Review of Derivatives Research, 2005, 8, (2), 67-83 View citations (1)
- Power exchange options
Finance Research Letters, 2005, 2, (2), 97-106 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.