Details about Jacob Conway
Access statistics for papers by Jacob Conway.
Last updated 2021-04-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Affective Polarization Did Not Increase During the Coronavirus Pandemic
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
- Polarization and Public Health: Partisan Differences in Social Distancing during the Coronavirus Pandemic
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (136)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Public Economics (2020)
- What Explains Temporal and Geographic Variation in the Early US Coronavirus Pandemic?
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (3)
- When Debts Compete, Which Wins?
Liberty Street Economics, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Polarization and public health: Partisan differences in social distancing during the coronavirus pandemic
Journal of Public Economics, 2020, 191, (C) View citations (59)
See also Working Paper (2020)