Details about Emily E. Cook
Access statistics for papers by Emily E. Cook.
Last updated 2023-01-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Progressivity of Pricing at US Public Universities
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers, Tulane University, Department of Economics (2021)
See also Journal Article in Economics of Education Review (2022)
- The Effect of Vaccine Mandates on Disease Spread: Evidence from College COVID-19 Mandates
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- Competing Campuses: Equilibrium Prices, Admissions, and Undergraduate Programs in US Higher Education
Working Papers, Tulane University, Department of Economics
- Network Structure and Consolidation in the U.S. Airline Industry, 1990-2015
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2017) View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Review of Industrial Organization (2019)
- Progressivity of pricing at US public universities
Economics of Education Review, 2022, 88, (C) View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2022)
- The influence of peer institutions on colleges’ decisions: Evidence from fall 2020 reopening plans
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2022, 195, (C), 288-302 View citations (2)
- Network Structure and Consolidation in the U.S. Airline Industry, 1990–2015
Review of Industrial Organization, 2019, 54, (1), 3-36 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- Transitioning from High School to College: Differences across Virginia
Richmond Fed Economic Brief, 2017, (December)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.