Details about Louisa Coglan
Access statistics for papers by Louisa Coglan.
Last updated 2021-04-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Is economic valuation of ecosystem services useful to decision-makers? Lessons learned from Australian coastal and marine management
Post-Print, HAL View citations (10)
- Non-market use and non-use values for preserving ecosystem services over time: A choice experiment application to coral reef ecosystems in New Caledonia
Post-Print, HAL View citations (12)
- Implicit discount rates and fisheries management: is there a relationship?
2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- Availability of Non-Market Values to Inform Decision-Making in Australian Fisheries and Aquaculture: An Audit and Gap Analysis
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (2), 1-18
- The sensitivity of efficiency scores to input and other choices in stochastic frontier analysis: an empirical investigation
Journal of Productivity Analysis, 2021, 55, (1), 31-40 View citations (3)
- Implications of efficiency and productivity change over the season for setting MEYâ€ based trigger targets
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2018, 62, (2), 199-216 View citations (1)
- Quantifying the Economic Impact of Climate Change and Market Dynamics: The Case of Australia's Sydney Rock Oyster Industry
Marine Resource Economics, 2018, 33, (2), 155 - 175
- Economic and policy issues in the production of algae-based biofuels: A review
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2016, 64, (C), 329-337 View citations (17)
- Corporate-cooperative management of fisheries: A potential alternative governance structure for low value small fisheries?
Marine Policy, 2015, 57, (C), 27-35 View citations (2)
- The use of ecosystem services valuation in Australian coastal zone management
Marine Policy, 2015, 56, (C), 117-124 View citations (4)
- Shape Up or Ship Out: Can We Enhance Productivity in Coastal Aquaculture to Compete with Other Uses?
PLOS ONE, 2014, 9, (12), 1-25 View citations (2)
- Impacts of Vessel Capacity Reduction Programmes on Efficiency in Fisheries: the Case of Australia’s Multispecies Northern Prawn Fishery
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2012, 63, (2), 425-443 View citations (11)
- The Contribution of Unmeasurable Inputs to Fisheries Production: An Analysis of Technical Efficiency of Fishing Vessels in the English Channel
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2002, 84, (3), 585-597 View citations (32)
- Implications of differences in technical efficiency of fishing boats for capacity measurement and reduction
Marine Policy, 2000, 24, (4), 301-307 View citations (3)
- SEPARATING RESOURCE RENTS FROM INTRA-MARGINAL RENTS IN FISHERIES' ECONOMIC SURVEY DATA
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, 1999, 28, (2), 10 View citations (7)
- Separating Resource Rents from Intra-marginal Rents in Fisheriesâ€™ Economic Survey Data
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, 1999, 28, (2), 219-228 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.