Details about Irina Cojuharenco
Access statistics for papers by Irina Cojuharenco.
Last updated 2018-06-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- He Taught, She Taught: The effect of teaching style, academic credentials, bias awareness and academic discipline on gender bias in teaching evaluations
Working Papers in Economics & Finance, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group
- It is time for justice: How time changes what we know about justice judgments and justice effects
Post-Print, HAL View citations (3)
- One Person in the Battlefield is not a warrior: Self-Construal, Perceived Ability to Make a Difference, and Socially Responsible Behavior
Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
Also in Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra (2011) View citations (1)
- When Empathic Concern and Perspective Taking Matter for Ethical Judgment: The Role of Time Hurriedness
Journal of Business Ethics, 2015, 130, (3), 717-725 View citations (4)
- Self-Construal and Unethical Behavior
Journal of Business Ethics, 2012, 109, (4), 447-461 View citations (5)
- Seeing the "forest" or the "trees" of organizational justice: Effects of temporal perspective on employee concerns about unfair treatment at work
Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 2011, 116, (1), 17-31 View citations (6)
- Lay intuitions about overall evaluations of experiences
Judgment and Decision Making, 2007, 2, 40-47 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.