Details about Juan Allamand Correa
Access statistics for papers by Juan Allamand Correa.
Last updated 2020-06-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Measuring the Impact of Financial Taxation on Capital
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Capital-Skill Complementarity: Does capital disaggregation matter?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Competition and Innovation
Levine's Working Paper Archive, David K. Levine View citations (16)
- On the heterogeneous short‐term effects of minimum wages on labor demand
International Journal of Economic Theory, 2020, 16, (2), 184-195
- Capital–Skill Complementarity: Does Capital Composition Matter?
Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 2019, 121, (1), 89-116
- The Effects of Protests on Agents’ Expectations: Evidence from Students’ Demonstrations in Chile
The Developing Economies, 2018, 56, (3), 221-235
- Self-selection in the market of teachers
Applied Economics, 2015, 47, (13), 1331-1349 View citations (3)
- Competition & Innovation: Evidence from U.S. Patent and Productivity Data
Journal of Industrial Economics, 2014, 62, (2), 258-285 View citations (6)
- Effects of fiscal policy on private consumption: evidence from structural-balance fiscal rule deviations
Applied Economics Letters, 2014, 21, (11), 776-781 View citations (2)
- El fondo de utilidades tributables (FUT): elementos para la discusión
Estudios Públicos, 2014, (135), 39-87 View citations (2)
- The Effects of Vouchers on School Results: Evidence from Chile's Targeted Voucher Program
Journal of Human Capital, 2014, 8, (4), 351 - 398 View citations (2)
- Innovation and competition: An unstable relationship
Journal of Applied Econometrics, 2012, 27, (1), 160-166 View citations (15)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.