Details about John Considine
Access statistics for papers by John Considine.
Last updated 2013-02-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Tales of Expansionary Fiscal Contractions in Two European Countries: Hindsight and Foresight
Working Papers, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics View citations (4)
- UK Debt Sustainability: Some Nonlinear Evidence and Theoretical Implications
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004, Money Macro and Finance Research Group
See also Journal Article in Manchester School (2008)
- Online Assignments in Economics: A Test of Their Effectiveness
The Journal of Economic Education, 2011, 42, (2), 136-146 View citations (2)
- DR OLSON'S ANTIDOTE FOR INSTITUTIONAL SCLEROSIS
Economic Affairs, 2010, 30, (1), 55-60
- IRISH NATIONAL LOTTERY SPORTS CAPITAL GRANT ALLOCATIONS, 1999-2007: NATURAL EXPERIMENTS ON POLITICAL INFLUENCE
Economic Affairs, 2008, 28, (3), 38-44 View citations (6)
- UK DEBT SUSTAINABILITY: SOME NONLINEAR EVIDENCE AND THEORETICAL IMPLICATIONS*
Manchester School, 2008, 76, (3), 320-335 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2004)
- "YES MINISTER": INVALUABLE MATERIAL FOR TEACHING THE PUBLIC CHOICE OF BUREAUCRACY
Economic Affairs, 2006, 26, (3), 55-61
- Constitutional Interpretation: Burke and Buchanan and their 18th Century Intellectual Roots
Constitutional Political Economy, 2006, 17, (2), 71-85
- James M. Buchanan and Edmund Burke: Opposite Sides of the Same Fiscal Constitution Coin
Journal of the History of Economic Thought, 2006, 28, (02), 243-257
- Partially sighted persons and the public debt elephant
Constitutional Political Economy, 2006, 17, (4), 237-249 View citations (2)
- The Simpsons: Public Choice in the Tradition of Swift and Orwell
The Journal of Economic Education, 2006, 37, (2), 217-228 View citations (2)
- Budgetary institutions and fiscal discipline: Edmund Burke's insightful contribution
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, 2002, 9, (4), 591-607 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.