Details about Diana Contreras Suarez
Access statistics for papers by Diana Contreras Suarez.
Last updated 2020-05-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Female Labour Force Participation in Indonesia: Why Has It Stalled
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne
See also Journal Article in Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies (2019)
- Conditional Cash Transfers: Do They Change Time Preferences and Educational Aspirations?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (1)
- Health Spillover Effects of a Conditional Cash Transfer Program
Monash Economics Working Papers, Monash University, Department of Economics View citations (2)
- Conditional Cash Transfers: Do They Result in More Patient Choices and Increased Educational Aspirations?
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2020, 68, (3), 729 - 761
- Female Labour Force Participation in Indonesia: Why Has it Stalled?
Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, 2019, 55, (2), 157-192
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Understanding the determinants of maternal mortality: An observational study using the Indonesian Population Census
PLOS ONE, 2019, 14, (6), 1-18
- Livelihoods andChild Welfare among Poor Rural Farmers in East Africa
African Development Review, 2017, 29, (2), 169-183 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.