Details about Thomas R. Cook
Access statistics for papers by Thomas R. Cook.
Last updated 2022-04-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Explaining Machine Learning by Bootstrapping Partial Dependence Functions and Shapley Values
Research Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
- Assessing Macroeconomic Tail Risks in a Data-Rich Environment
Research Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City View citations (4)
- Macroeconomic Indicator Forecasting with Deep Neural Networks
2019 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (6)
Also in Research Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City (2017) View citations (25)
- Disruptions to Russian Energy Supply Likely to Weigh on European Output
Economic Bulletin, 2022, (November 4, 2022), 4
- To Improve the Accuracy of GDP Growth Forecasts, Add Financial Market Conditions
Economic Bulletin, 2021, (June 2, 2021), 5
- Assessing the Risk of Extreme Unemployment Outcomes
Economic Bulletin, 2019, (Aug 28, 2019), 4
- How Much Would China’s GDP Respond to a Slowdown in Housing Activity?
Macro Bulletin, 2018, (September 12, 2018), 1-5 View citations (1)
- Revamping the Kansas City Financial Stress Index Using the Treasury Repo Rate
Macro Bulletin, 2018, (October 24, 2018), 1-2 View citations (1)
- The first image reversed: IGO signals and mass political attitudes
The Review of International Organizations, 2018, 13, (4), 595-619
- Using Linguistic Networks to Explain Strength of Intellectual Property Rights
World Development, 2016, 87, (C), 128-138 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.