Details about Amy Alexandra Cruickshank
Access statistics for papers by Amy Alexandra Cruickshank.
Last updated 2017-01-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Requirements for Long-Run Fiscal Sustainability
Treasury Working Paper Series, New Zealand Treasury View citations (7)
- The Challenge of Structural Change in APEC Economies
Treasury Working Paper Series, New Zealand Treasury View citations (3)
- Gender differences in personnel management: Some experimental evidence
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2015, 58, (C), 20-32
- The requirements for fiscal sustainability in New Zealand
New Zealand Economic Papers, 2014, 48, (2), 111-128 View citations (8)
- APEC Moves Behind-the-Border: Evidence that Structural Reform Will Hasten Income Convergence in the Asia-Pacific Region
Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, 2008, 15, (4), 19-34
- Minimum wage effects on educational enrollments in New Zealand
Economics of Education Review, 2007, 26, (5), 574-587 View citations (4)