Details about Paola Criscuolo
Access statistics for papers by Paola Criscuolo.
Last updated 2012-09-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Using Multi-hub Structures for international R&D Organizational Inertia and the Challenges of Implementation
DRUID Working Papers, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies View citations (12)
- Reverse Technology Transfer: A Patent Citation Analysis of the European Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sectors
SPRU Working Paper Series, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex View citations (7)
- The Knowledge Bases of the World's Largest Pharmaceuticals Groups: what do Patent Citations to Non-Patent Literature Reveal?
SPRU Working Paper Series, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Economics of Innovation and New Technology (2005)
- The elixir (or burden) of youth? Exploring differences in innovation between start-ups and established firms
Research Policy, 2012, 41, (2), 319-333 View citations (13)
- Inter-firm reverse technology transfer: the home country effect of R&D internationalization
Industrial and Corporate Change, 2009, 18, (5), 869-899 View citations (19)
- A novel approach to national technological accumulation and absorptive capacity: aggregating Cohen and Levinthal
The European Journal of Development Research, 2008, 20, (1), 56-73 View citations (38)
- Does it matter where patent citations come from? Inventor vs. examiner citations in European patents
Research Policy, 2008, 37, (10), 1892-1908 View citations (84)
- Making knowledge visible: Using expert yellow pages to map capabilities in professional services firms
Research Policy, 2007, 36, (10), 1603-1619 View citations (4)
- On the road again: Researcher mobility inside the R&D network
Research Policy, 2005, 34, (9), 1350-1365 View citations (10)
- Role of home and host country innovation systems in r&d internationalisation: a patent citation analysis
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2005, 14, (5), 417-433 View citations (49)
- The knowledge bases of the world's largest pharmaceutical groups: what do patent citations to non-patent literature reveal?
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2005, 14, (5), 395-415 View citations (13)
See also Working Paper (2003)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.