Details about E Mark Curtis
Access statistics for papers by E Mark Curtis.
Last updated 2021-01-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Capital Investment and Labor Demand
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (3)
- Entrepreneurship and State Taxation
Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) View citations (15)
- Evaluating Workplace Mandates with Flows versus Stocks: An Application to California Paid Family Leave
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (1)
- Who Loses Under Power Plant Cap-and-Trade Programs?
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (10)
- When do environmental regulations backfire? Onsite industrial electricity generation, energy efficiency and policy instruments
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2019, 96, (C), 174-194 View citations (9)
- The reallocative and heterogeneous effects of cap-and-trade
Economics Letters, 2018, 172, (C), 93-96 View citations (2)
- Who Loses under Cap-and-Trade Programs? The Labor Market Effects of the NOx Budget Trading Program
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2018, 100, (1), 151-166 View citations (21)
- Evidence of an “Energy-Management Gap” in U.S. manufacturing: Spillovers from firm management practices to energy efficiency
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2014, 68, (3), 463-479 View citations (23)
- Green Energy Jobs in the US: What Are They and Where Are They?
A chapter in Environmental and Energy Policy and the Economy, volume 4, 2022
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.