Details about E Mark Curtis
Access statistics for papers by E Mark Curtis.
Last updated 2018-01-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Entrepreneurship and State Taxation
Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US) View citations (1)
- Evaluating Workplace Mandates with Flows versus Stocks: An Application to California Paid Family Leave
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Southern Economic Journal (2016)
- Who Loses Under Power Plant Cap-and-Trade Programs?
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (5)
- Evaluating Workplace Mandates with Flows Versus Stocks: An Application to California Paid Family Leave
Southern Economic Journal, 2016, 83, (2), 501-526
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Evidence of an “Energy-Management Gap” in U.S. manufacturing: Spillovers from firm management practices to energy efficiency
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2014, 68, (3), 463-479 View citations (8)