Details about Vincenzo D'Apice
Access statistics for papers by Vincenzo D'Apice.
Last updated 2018-11-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Economic Activity and Credit Market Linkages: New Evidence from Italy
CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy
See also Journal Article in Economic Notes (2017)
- Macro Financial Determinants of the Great Financial Crisis: Implications for Financial Regulation
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (19)
- Credit demand and supply in Italy: a new analysis based on a disequilibrium approach
BANCARIA, 2018, 4, 14-21
- Ecb interest rates: a predictive model
BANCARIA, 2018, 3, 42-46
- Economic Activity and Credit Market Linkages: New Evidence From Italy
Economic Notes, 2017, 46, (3), 491-526
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Rating Performance and Bank Business Models: Is There a Change with the 2007–2009 Crisis?
Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, 2016, 2, (3), 385-420 View citations (7)
- Inside European Financial Instability: Main Causes and Possible Solutions
Economic Notes, 2015, 44, (1), 123-149
- Bank ratings and business models: the lessons from the crisis
BANCARIA, 2014, 7, 52-55
- Financial Instability
Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions, Palgrave Macmillan View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.