Details about Leila Dagher
Access statistics for papers by Leila Dagher.
Last updated 2018-10-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Residential green power demand in the United States
Renewable Energy, 2017, 114, (PB), 1062-1068 View citations (3)
- Estimating Short and Long-Run Demand Elasticities: A Primer with Energy-Sector Applications
The Energy Journal, 2015, Volume 36, (Number 1) View citations (15)
- Willingness to pay for green power in an unreliable electricity sector: Part 1. The case of the Lebanese residential sector
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2015, 50, (C), 1634-1642 View citations (6)
- The impact of global oil price shocks on the Lebanese stock market
Energy, 2013, 63, (C), 366-374 View citations (23)
- Natural gas demand at the utility level: An application of dynamic elasticities
Energy Economics, 2012, 34, (4), 961-969 View citations (19)
- The causal relationship between energy consumption and economic growth in Lebanon
Energy Policy, 2012, 50, (C), 795-801 View citations (54)
- Modeling Lebanon’s electricity sector: Alternative scenarios and their implications
Energy, 2011, 36, (7), 4315-4326 View citations (29)
- Challenges for CO2 mitigation in the Lebanese electric-power sector
Energy Policy, 2010, 38, (2), 912-918 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.