Details about Zacharias Dermatis
Access statistics for papers by Zacharias Dermatis.
Last updated 2023-05-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Female entrepreneurship and economic crisis in EU-28: the case of Greece
International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 2022, 24, (3), 391-407
- Analyzing Socio-Economic and Geographical Factors that Affect the Health of the Elderly
Journal of the Knowledge Economy, 2021, 12, (4), 1925-1948
- Assessing the impact of excise duties on a stateâ€™s revenues: the case of Greece
Public Sector Economics, 2021, 45, (3), 387-412
- Mapping the Socio-Economic Indicators of Greece from the Implementation of the Monetary Policy and the Tax Administration
Applied Economics and Finance, 2020, 7, (1), 42-52 View citations (3)
- Monitoring of the Results through a Survey Concerning the Socio-Economic Characteristics of the Elderly Using Geographic Information Systems (GIS): A Case Study in Greece
International Journal of Innovation and Economic Development, 2020, 6, (3), 36-45
- The Effect of over-taxation and Corruption at Commercial Enterprises in Greece: Evidence from a Survey Experiment
Journal of Statistical and Econometric Methods, 2020, 9, (4), 10
- The Impact of Social Indicators of Economic Freedom and Poverty on Greece's GDP Index
TechHub Journal, 2020, 8, (1), 259-272
Also in Technium Social Sciences Journal, 2020, 8, (1), 259-272 (2020)
- The multiplicity and the frequent changes of the tax legislation in the Greek Tax Administration
Technium Social Sciences Journal, 2020, 13, (1), 395-407 View citations (1)
Also in TechHub Journal, 2020, 13, (1), 395-407 (2020)
- THE ROLE OF CAPITAL CONTROLS IN THE PERIOD OF THE ECONOMIC CRISIS: HOW WAS THE GREEK TRADING CULTURE BEEN FORMED?
Noble International Journal of Economics and Financial Research, 2019, 4, (8), 76-82 View citations (1)
- The Sense of Quality of Life Among the Elderly in the Open Protection Centres of the Elderly (KAPI) During the Economic Crisis
Applied Economics and Finance, 2019, 6, (4), 11-17
- The Use of Information Systems (GIS) to Monitor the Quality of Life of Older People in Greece
International Business Research, 2019, 12, (6), 29-40
- Economic Evaluation of Health Programs – Health Expenditures in the European Union
Valahian Journal of Economic Studies, 2018, 9, (1), 109-118
- Intelligent Growth and Macroeconomic Performance of EU Member Countries in the Framework of Europe 2020
Applied Economics and Finance, 2018, 5, (4), 117-126
- Solid Waste Generation in Europe: Study of Affecting Factors Using Panel Data
Research in World Economy, 2018, 9, (1), 77-84 View citations (1)
- Trade Flows and Economic Growth Between Countries â€“ Members of the European Union
Noble International Journal of Economics and Financial Research, 2018, 3, (7), 78-85 View citations (2)
- Educating potential entrepreneurs under the perspective of Europe 2020 plan
Business & Entrepreneurship Journal, 2016, 5, (1), 2
- Foreign Direct Investment and Growth Causality in the EU Countries and in the Transition Economies
- Majority Rule, Rights, and Taxation
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.