Details about Bruno De Backer
Access statistics for papers by Bruno De Backer.
Last updated 2019-12-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Real and financial cycles in EU countries - Stylised facts and modelling implications
Occasional Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (1)
- Estimating and forecasting structural breaks in financial time series
CORE Discussion Papers, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) View citations (6)
- Is a recession imminent? The signal of the yield curve
Economic Review, 2019, (i), 69-93
- Does financial market volatility influence the real economy?
Economic Review, 2018, (iv), 107-124
- The cyclical and structural determinants of the low interest rate environment
Economic Review, 2017, (ii), 69-86 View citations (4)
- Credit gaps in Belgium: identification, characteristics and lessons for macroprudential policy
Financial Stability Review, 2016, 14, (1), 153-170 View citations (5)
- Decomposition of the dynamics of sovereign yield spreads in the euro area
Economic Review, 2015, (i), 54-75
- Macroeconomic determinants of non-performing loans
Economic Review, 2015, (iii), 47-65 View citations (5)
- A Bayesian method of change-point estimation with recurrent regimes: Application to GARCH models
Journal of Empirical Finance, 2014, 29, (C), 207-229 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.