Details about Bruno De Backer
Access statistics for papers by Bruno De Backer.
Last updated 2022-01-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Macrofinancial information on the post- COVID-19 economic recovery: will it be V, U or L-shaped?
LIDAM Discussion Papers LFIN, Université catholique de Louvain, Louvain Finance (LFIN) View citations (2)
Also in LIDAM Reprints LFIN, Université catholique de Louvain, Louvain Finance (LFIN) (2021) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Finance Research Letters (2021)
- Real and financial cycles in EU countries - Stylised facts and modelling implications
Occasional Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (38)
- Estimating and forecasting structural breaks in financial time series
LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) View citations (6)
- Macrofinancial information on the post-COVID-19 economic recovery: Will it be V, U or L-shaped?
Finance Research Letters, 2021, 43, (C) View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2021)
- Is a recession imminent? The signal of the yield curve
Economic Review, 2019, (i), 69-93 View citations (2)
- Does financial market volatility influence the real economy?
Economic Review, 2018, (iv), 107-124
- The cyclical and structural determinants of the low interest rate environment
Economic Review, 2017, (ii), 69-86 View citations (4)
- Credit gaps in Belgium: identification, characteristics and lessons for macroprudential policy
Financial Stability Review, 2016, 14, (1), 153-170 View citations (8)
- Decomposition of the dynamics of sovereign yield spreads in the euro area
Economic Review, 2015, (i), 54-75
- Macroeconomic determinants of non-performing loans
Economic Review, 2015, (iii), 47-65 View citations (5)
- A Bayesian method of change-point estimation with recurrent regimes: Application to GARCH models
Journal of Empirical Finance, 2014, 29, (C), 207-229 View citations (20)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.