Details about Christopher Decker
Christopher Decker edits the NEP report on Regulation.
Access statistics for papers by Christopher Decker.
Last updated 2021-06-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Economic Development and Income Inequality. A Re-examination of Kuznets's Law
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne
- Utility and regulatory decision-making under conditions of uncertainty: Balancing resilience and affordability
Utilities Policy, 2018, 51, (C), 51-60 View citations (1)
- A Scenario-Based Framework for Assessing the Economic Impacts of Potential Droughts
Water Economics and Policy (WEP), 2017, 03, (04), 1-27 View citations (2)
- CONCEPTS OF THE CONSUMER IN COMPETITION, REGULATORY, AND CONSUMER PROTECTION POLICES
Journal of Competition Law and Economics, 2017, 13, (1), 151-184 View citations (3)
- The Economic Impacts of Droughts: A Framework for Analysis
Ecological Economics, 2017, 132, (C), 196-204 View citations (7)
- Regulating networks in decline
Journal of Regulatory Economics, 2016, 49, (3), 344-370 View citations (3)
- Airâ€“rail intermodal agreements: Balancing the competition and environmental effects
Journal of Air Transport Management, 2012, 23, (C), 36-40 View citations (14)
- Modern Economic Regulation
Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press View citations (17)
Also in Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press (2014)
- Economics and the Enforcement of European Competition Law
Books, Edward Elgar Publishing View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.