Details about Maryam Dilmaghani
|Phone:||Tel: (902) 491-8651|
|Postal address:||Saint Mary’s University, Sobey School of Business, Department of Economics,923 Robie Street, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, B3H-3C3.|
|Workplace:||Economics Department, Sobey School of Business, Saint Mary's University, (more information at EDIRC)|
Centre Interuniversitaire de Recherche en Analyse des Organisations (CIRANO) (Center for Interuniversity Research and Analysis on Organizations), (more information at EDIRC)
Access statistics for papers by Maryam Dilmaghani.
Last updated 2019-01-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Religiosity and Subjective Wellbeing in Canada
Journal of Happiness Studies, 2018, 19, (3), 629-647 View citations (1)
- Sexual Orientation, Labour Earnings, and Household Income in Canada
Journal of Labor Research, 2018, 39, (1), 41-55
- Sexual orientation, labour supply and occupational sorting in Canada
Industrial Relations Journal, 2018, 49, (4), 298-318
- Which is greener: secularity or religiosity? Environmental philanthropy along religiosity spectrum
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, 2018, 20, (2), 477-502
- Civic participation of secular groups in Canada
Review of Social Economy, 2017, 75, (4), 523-543
- Religiosity and Labour Earnings in Canadian Provinces
Journal of Labor Research, 2017, 38, (1), 82-99 View citations (1)
- Religiosity and social trust: evidence from Canada
Review of Social Economy, 2017, 75, (1), 49-75 View citations (1)
- Revisiting sacrifice and stigma: Why older churches become more liberal
Review of Social Economy, 2017, 75, (4), 489-509
- Religiosity and female labour market attainment in Canada: the Protestant exception
International Journal of Social Economics, 2016, 43, (3), 244-262 View citations (4)
- Religiosity, gender, and wage: the differentiated impact of private prayer in Canada
International Journal of Social Economics, 2015, 42, (10), 888-905 View citations (2)
- Dynamics of social influence: an evolutionary approach
International Journal of Social Economics, 2014, 41, (2), 123-145
- Religiosity, human capital return and earnings in Canada
International Journal of Social Economics, 2011, 39, (1/2), 55-80 View citations (4)
- Challenges to a climate stabilizing energy future
Energy Policy, 2007, 35, (1), 616-626 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.