Details about Giuseppe Di Vita
Access statistics for papers by Giuseppe Di Vita.
Last updated 2020-05-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Legal Families and Environmental Protection: Is there a Causal Relationship?
Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei
Also in Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM) (2007)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Policy Modeling (2009)
- Corruption, Exogenous Changes in Incentives and Deterrence
Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Management Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM)
Also in Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (2006)
- Natural Resources Dynamics: Another Look
Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei
- Is the Discount Rate Relevant in Explaining the Environmental Kuznets Curve?
Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Policy Modeling (2008)
- Recent legislative measures to reduce overcrowding of prisons in Italy: a preliminary assessment of their economic impact
European Journal of Law and Economics, 2020, 49, (2), 277-299
- The economic impact of legislation and litigation on growth: a historical analysis of Italy from its unification to World War II
Journal of Institutional Economics, 2019, 15, (1), 121-141
- Institutional quality and the growth rates of the Italian regions: The costs of regulatory complexity
Papers in Regional Science, 2018, 97, (4), 1057-1081 View citations (4)
- International strengthen of intellectual property rights, and financial markets development
Journal of Economics and Finance, 2016, 40, (1), 60-67
- Centralization versus Decentralization of Legislative Production and the Effect on Litigation: A Case Study
Review of Law & Economics, 2015, 11, (2), 267-291
- Foreword to the special issue on Economic Analysis of Litigation
Review of Law & Economics, 2015, 11, (2), 111-112
- The TRIPs agreement and technological innovation
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2013, 35, (6), 964-977
- Endogenous discount rate and elasticity of the marginal utility of consumption
Applied Economics Letters, 2012, 19, (7), 665-669
- Factors Determining the Duration of Legal Disputes: An Empirical Analysis with Micro Data
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), 2012, 168, (4), 563-587 View citations (9)
- Normative complexity and the length of administrative disputes: evidence from Italian regions
European Journal of Law and Economics, 2012, 34, (1), 197-213 View citations (7)
- Production of laws and delays in court decisions
International Review of Law and Economics, 2010, 30, (3), 276-281 View citations (22)
- Legal families and environmental protection: Is there a causal relationship?
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2009, 31, (5), 694-707 View citations (8)
See also Working Paper (2007)
- Capital accumulation, interest rate, and the income-pollution pattern. A simple model
Economic Modelling, 2008, 25, (2), 225-235 View citations (12)
- Differences in pollution levels among civil law countries: A possible interpretation
Energy Policy, 2008, 36, (10), 3774-3786
- Has Sentence 500 / 1999 of the Italian Supreme Court Reduced the Incentive to Corrupt and to be Corrupted?
L'industria, 2008, (1), 61-84
- Is the discount rate relevant in explaining the Environmental Kuznets Curve?
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2008, 30, (2), 191-207 View citations (8)
See also Working Paper (2003)
- A note on exogenous changes in incentives for and deterrence of corruption
European Journal of Law and Economics, 2007, 24, (1), 15-27 View citations (2)
- Exhaustible resources and secondary materials: A macroeconomic analysis
Ecological Economics, 2007, 63, (1), 138-148 View citations (10)
- Inside the Black Box of the Courts' Decision-Making Process: Theory and Empirical Evidence
Economics Bulletin, 2007, 28, (41), A0
- Natural resources dynamics: Exhaustible and renewable resources, and the rate of technical substitution
Resources Policy, 2006, 31, (3), 172-182 View citations (4)
- Inferior Goods: A note
STUDI ECONOMICI, 2002, 2002/77, (77) View citations (1)
- Are the outputs derived from secondary materials giffen goods?
Resources Policy, 2001, 27, (4), 255-260 View citations (1)
- Technological change, growth and waste recycling
Energy Economics, 2001, 23, (5), 549-567 View citations (16)
- Macroeconomic effects of the recycling of waste derived from imported non-renewable raw materials
Resources Policy, 1997, 23, (4), 179-186 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.