Details about Annapurna Dixit
Access statistics for papers by Annapurna Dixit.
Last updated 2019-07-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Inequality, Decomposition of Inequality and Stationarity of State Domestic Product: An Empirical Evidence from Twenty Indian States
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Energy Elasticity in India: An Empirical study with Unit level Household Data
Journal of Global Economy, 2019, 15, (2), 73-82
- Panel Co-integration between Economic Growth and Non-tax revenue among Indian States
Econometrics Letters, 2017, 4, (2), 17-33
- Is Disparity of State Domestic Product Stationary in Twenty Indian States?
Journal of Global Economy, 2011, 7, (1), 58-83
- SMEs and Economic Growth in India: Cointegration Analysis
The IUP Journal of Financial Economics, 2011, IX, (2), 41-59 View citations (5)
- Agro Based (Central) Public Sector Enterprises: Performance Indicators, Capital and Labour Productivity
Journal of Global Economy, 2010, 6, (5), 387-401
- Entrepreneurship and Marketing among Tharu Tribe in India
Journal of Global Economy, 2010, 6, (2), 117-136
- Causality Between Non-Tax Revenue and State Domestic Product: A Study of 20 States in India
The IUP Journal of Public Finance, 2009, VII, (2), 25-44
- India’s Trade Experience with SAARC and the Future of SAFTA
Journal of Global Economy, 2009, 5, (1), 3-12 View citations (1)
- Small-Scale Industries in Indian Economy: A Quantitative Appraisal
The IUP Journal of Financial Economics, 2009, VII, (2), 91-108
- Performance and Determinants of India’s GDP Since 1950: A Quantitative Analysis
Journal of Global Economy, 2008, 4, (2), 106-131
- Standard of Living Index (SLI) and Inequalities in the Rural Areas of Uttar Pradesh
Journal of Global Economy, 2008, 4, (1), 15-27
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.