Details about Vincenzo Di Maro
Access statistics for papers by Vincenzo Di Maro.
Last updated 2015-06-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Impact evaluation helps deliver development projects
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (1)
- Program Evaluation and Spillover Effects
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (4)
Also in Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank (2015) View citations (9)
SPD Working Papers, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Strategic Planning and Development Effectiveness (SPD) (2010) View citations (8)
- Spillover Effects in Healthcare Programs: Evidence on Social Norms and Information Sharing
CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy View citations (7)
- Education and life satisfaction: perception or reality?
Working Papers Series. Documentos de Trabajo, Fedesarrollo View citations (4)
- Conditional cash transfers, adult work incentives, and poverty
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (12)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Development Studies (2008)
- The Effect of Income on Demand for Micronutrients in Poor Rural Mexico
Discussion Papers, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy
- THE ESTIMATION OF THE NAIRU AND THE EFFECT OF PERMANENT SECTORAL EMPLOYMENT REALLOCATION. THE ITALIAN EVIDENCE
Working Papers, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy
Also in Econometrics, University Library of Munich, Germany (2002)
- Community Nurseries and the Nutritional Status of Poor Children. Evidence from Colombia
Economic Journal, 2013, 123, 1025-1058 View citations (25)
- Welfare consequences of food prices increases: Evidence from rural Mexico
Journal of Development Economics, 2013, 104, (C), 136-151 View citations (40)
- The Impact of Oportunidades on Consumption, Savings and Transfers
Fiscal Studies, 2012, 33, (3), 305-334 View citations (16)
- Food quality, calories and household income
Applied Economics, 2011, 43, (28), 4331-4342 View citations (7)
- Nutrient consumption and household income in rural Mexico
Agricultural Economics, 2009, 40, (6), 657-675 View citations (26)
- Conditional Cash Transfers, Adult Work Incentives, and Poverty
Journal of Development Studies, 2008, 44, (7), 935-960 View citations (47)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- Il NAIRU: la stima e l’effetto della riallocazione settoriale permanente dell’occupazione
Rivista di Politica Economica, 2002, 92, (6), 69-110
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.