Details about Delia Elena Diaconaşu
Access statistics for papers by Delia Elena Diaconaşu.
Last updated 2020-03-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPEAN STOCK MARKETS IN TIMES OF CRISIS (International Conference "Recent Advances in Economic and Social Research", 13-14 mai 2015, București)
Institute for Economic Forecasting Conference Proceedings, Institute for Economic Forecasting
- Keynes versus Laffer or Misleading Perspectives against Normal Evolution
Journal for Economic Forecasting, 2019, (3), 132-147
- Classical economics must not become history
The Journal of Philosophical Economics, 2018, 12, (1), 65-88
- Origin and continuity in spatial development: The case of Romania
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2018, XXV, (4(617), Winter), 5-24
- Bucharest Stock Exchange Volatility – Do Fundamentals Matter? [Volatilitatea Bursei de Valori Bucureşti – Contează fundamentele?]
Revista OEconomica, 2015, (01)
- Stock market – economy growth nexus in an emerging country. The case of Romania
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2015, XXII, (2(603), Summer), 103-112 View citations (1)
- The Volatility of Romanian Exchange Rate: A GARCH Approach
Review of Economics & Finance, 2015, 5, 92-99
- Interest Rates and Stock Prices: Evidence from Central and Eastern European Markets
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2014, 50, (S4), 47-62 View citations (4)
- ON THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FOREIGN DIRECT INVESTMENTS AND ECONOMIC GROWTH. ROMANIA IN TIMES OF CRISIS
CES Working Papers, 2014, 6(3), (3), 86-102
- THE SUCCESS OF EMERGING CAPITAL MARKETS IN DETERMINING ECONOMIC GROWTH
CrossCultural Management Journal, 2014, (1), 139-145
- REGIONAL ECONOMIC INTEGRATION AND NATIONAL FINANCIAL SUPERVISION. A COMPARATIVE STUDY
Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, 2012, 2, (14), 23
- Development of Exchange-Traded Derivatives Markets in Selective Central and Eastern European Countries
Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, 2011, XI, (1), 104-109
- THE ROLE OF MUTUAL FUNDS IN U.S. ECONOMY
The Annals of the "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava. Fascicle of The Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, 2011, 11, (2(14)), 239-244
- The Role of Investment Funds in Romania
Romanian Economic Journal, 2011, 14, (39), 45-59
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.