Details about Yan Dong
Access statistics for papers by Yan Dong.
Last updated 2020-11-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- What Drives Fixed Asset Holding and Risk-Adjusted Performance of Corporate in China? An Empirical Analysis
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in International Real Estate Review (2012)
- Competition and favoritism in bank loan markets
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2020, 59, (C) View citations (1)
- The role of China's aid and ODI in the economic growth of African countries
Emerging Markets Review, 2020, 44, (C) View citations (1)
- Banking reform and industry structure: Evidence from China
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2019, 104, (C), 70-84 View citations (2)
- The effects of China's aid and trade on its ODI in African countries
Emerging Markets Review, 2017, 33, (C), 1-18 View citations (3)
- Does State Ownership Really Matter in Determining Access to Bank Loans? Evidence from China's Partial Privatization
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2016, 40, (PA), 73-85 View citations (5)
- Does the Introduction of Stock Index Futures Destabilize the Spot Market? Some Cross-Country Evidence from Asia
Chinese Economy, 2016, 49, (5), 374-394
- Market potential, firm exports and profit: Which market do the Chinese firms profit from?
China Economic Review, 2015, 34, (C), 94-108 View citations (1)
- Residential Mobility, Neighborhood Effects, and Educational Attainment of Blacks and Whites
Econometric Reviews, 2015, 34, (6-10), 763-798 View citations (1)
- Political Patronage and Capital Structure in China
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2014, 50, (3), 102-125 View citations (5)
- SME Financing in Emerging Markets: Firm Characteristics, Banking Structure and Institutions
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2014, 50, (1), 120-149 View citations (17)
- What Drives Fixed Asset Holding and Risk- Adjusted Performance of Corporates in China? An Empirical Analysis
International Real Estate Review, 2012, 15, (2), 141-164 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Determinants of Chinese and American Outward Investment
Chinese Economy, 2011, 44, (2), 58-77 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.