Details about Victor Dragotă
|Workplace:||Departamentul Finante (Department of Finance), Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci şi Burse de Valori (Faculty of Finance, Insurance, Banking and Asset Markets), Academia de Studii Economice din Bucureşti (Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies), (more information at EDIRC)|
Centrul de Cercetari Financiar-Monetare (CEFIMO) (Center for Research in Money and Finance), Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci şi Burse de Valori (Faculty of Finance, Insurance, Banking and Asset Markets), Academia de Studii Economice din Bucureşti (Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies), (more information at EDIRC)
Access statistics for papers by Victor Dragotă.
Last updated 2018-09-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters Editor
- The Unusual Case of the Discount Offers for Taking the Control: Evidence from Romania
Prague Economic Papers, 2017, 2017, (1), 36-54
- WHEN MAKING BAD DECISIONS BECOMES HABIT: MODELLING THE DURATION OF MAKING SYSTEMATICALLY BAD DECISIONS
ECONOMIC COMPUTATION AND ECONOMIC CYBERNETICS STUDIES AND RESEARCH, 2016, 50, (1), 123-140
- Informational Efficiency Tests on the Romanian Stock Market: A Review of the Literature
The Review of Finance and Banking, 2014, 06, (1), 015-028 View citations (7)
- Market efficiency of the Post Communist East European stock markets
Central European Journal of Operations Research, 2014, 22, (2), 307-337 View citations (6)
- Agency Problems and Synergistic Effects in Romania: The Determinants of the Control Premium
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), 2013, 63, (2), 197-219 View citations (6)
- Capital Budgeting: a Tax Shields’ “Mirage”?
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2011, XVIII(2011), (3(556)), 31-40
- Capital Budgeting: the Romanian Credit Analysts’ Points of View
The Review of Finance and Banking, 2011, 03, (1), 039-045
- Connections between Economy and Politics – the Relevance of the Typology of Political Parties
Timisoara Journal of Economics, 2011, 4, (4(16)), 211-220 View citations (1)
- Capital budgeting: the Romanian university professors' points of view
The Review of Finance and Banking, 2010, 02, (2), 95-102 View citations (2)
- Some Issues Concerning Romanian Investorsâ€™ Behaviour. Results of a Survey
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2010, 1(542), (1(542)), 5-16 View citations (2)
- INCOME TAXATION REGULATION AND COMPANIES’ BEHAVIOUR: IS THE ROMANIAN COMPANIES’ DIVIDEND POLICY INFLUENCED BY THE CHANGES IN INCOME TAXATION?
Journal for Economic Forecasting, 2009, 6, (1), 76-93 View citations (1)
- Minority Shareholders’ Protection: the Romanian Experience
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2009, 02(531), (02(531)), 35-48 View citations (2)
- Statement by the Editors
The Review of Finance and Banking, 2009, 01, (1), 005
- The Development of the Romanian Capital Market: Evidences on Information Efficiency
Journal for Economic Forecasting, 2009, 6, (2), 147-160 View citations (11)
- An Analysis of Closed-end Fund Puzzle for Emerging Capital Markets
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2008, 10(527), (10(527)), 53-60 View citations (1)
- Some considerations on investment projects valuation
Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, 2008, 2, (36), 481-488 View citations (1)
- Emergent capital markets' efficiency: The case of Romania
European Journal of Operational Research, 2004, 155, (2), 353-360 View citations (20)
- What Do Post-Communist Countries Have in Common When Predicting Financial Distress?
Prague Economic Papers, preprint, 1-17
- SOME CONSIDERATIONS ON THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CORRUPTION AND ECONOMIC GROWTH
Chapter 4 in Risk Management And Value Valuation and Asset Pricing, 2008, pp 71-95
- The Review of Finance and Banking
Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.