Details about Kevin C. Duncan
Access statistics for papers by Kevin C. Duncan.
Last updated 2008-09-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Fair Wage Policy and Construction Costs in British Columbia
Economics Discussion / Working Papers, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics
- Explaining the Performance Gap Between Public and Private School Students
Eastern Economic Journal, 2007, 33, (2), 177-191 View citations (10)
- Prevailing wage legislation and public school construction efficiency: a stochastic frontier approach
Construction Management and Economics, 2006, 24, (6), 625-634
- Faculty Productivity, Seniority, and Salary Compression
Eastern Economic Journal, 2004, 30, (2), 293-310 View citations (1)
- Job Search Strategies and Outcomes for Academic Economists: A Middle-Market View
Eastern Economic Journal, 2000, 26, (3), 345-361
- Mixing Welfare and Work: Evidence from the PSID, 1980-87
Eastern Economic Journal, 1998, 24, (1), 51-62 View citations (1)
- Does Private Education Increase Earnings?
Eastern Economic Journal, 1996, 22, (3), 303-312 View citations (2)
- Marital status, children and women's labor market choices
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 1993, 22, (3), 277-288 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.