Details about Hasan Engin Duran
Access statistics for papers by Hasan Engin Duran.
Last updated 2019-11-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Determinants of Co-movement and of Lead and Lag Behavior of Business Cycles in the Eurozone
Working Papers Series 2, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in International Review of Applied Economics (2017)
- Distortions in Cross-Sectional Convergence Analysis when the Aggregate Business Cycle is Incomplete
Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari" View citations (2)
- Short run dynamics of income disparities and regional cycle synchronization
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
Also in Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari" (2011) View citations (1)
- Understanding the lead/lag structure among regional business cycles
Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari"
- REGIONAL UNEMPLOYMENT DYNAMICS IN TURKEY
Regional Science Inquiry, 2019, XI, (1), 9-23
- Structural change and output volatility reduction in OECD countries: evidence of the Second Great Moderation
Journal of Economic Structures, 2019, 8, (1), 1-14
- Determinants of co-movement and of lead and lag behavior of business cycles in the Eurozone
International Review of Applied Economics, 2017, 31, (2), 255-282 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Exchange Rate Movements and its Local Effects: Turkey Case
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2016, 6, (2), 442-449 View citations (1)
- Inflation Differentials across Regions in Turkey
South East European Journal of Economics and Business, 2016, 11, (1), 7-17
- Dynamics of Business Cycle Synchronization in Turkey
Panoeconomicus, 2015, 62, (5), 581-606 View citations (2)
- NON-LINEAR REGIONAL INCOME DIVERGENCE AND POLICIES: TURKEY CASE
Regional Science Inquiry, 2015, VII, (2), 107-114 View citations (1)
- Regional Convergence and Aggregate Business Cycle in the United States
Regional Studies, 2015, 49, (2), 251-272 View citations (6)
- TRADE OPENNESS, URBAN CONCENTRATION AND CITY-SIZE GROWTH IN TURKEY
Regional Science Inquiry, 2015, VII, (1), 35-46 View citations (2)
- REGIONAL EFFECTS OF MONETARY POLICY: TURKEY CASE
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, 2014, 14, (1), 133-144
- Short-Run Dynamics of Income Disparities and Regional Cycle Synchronization in the U.S
Growth and Change, 2014, 45, (2), 292-332 View citations (7)
- Business cycle dynamics across the US states
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2013, 13, (1), 28 View citations (5)
- CONVERGENCE OF REGIONAL ECONOMIC CYCLES IN TURKEY
Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies, 2013, 25, (3), 152-175 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.