Details about Brenda Dyack
Access statistics for papers by Brenda Dyack.
Last updated 2013-04-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Natural Resource Management and Indigenous Well Being
2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- Screening options and setting priorities for River Murray floodplains
2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- Exploring the Institutional Impediments to Conservation and Water Reuse - National Issues. A Report for the Australian Water Conservation and Reuse Research Program (AWCRRP.)
Natural Resource Management Economics, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia
- Leveraging Landscape Change: Instrument design for supporting the evolution of new natural resource industry niches
2004 Conference (48th), February 11-13, 2004, Melbourne, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- MAD COW DISEASE AND THE VALUE OF A HOG IN CANADA
CATRN Papers, Canadian Agri-Food Trade Research Network
- The Rise of Red and the Wane of White: Wine Demand in Ontario Canada
2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- Testing Temporal Stability of Recreation Values
Ecological Economics, 2019, 159, (C), 75-83 View citations (1)
- Valuing Recreation in the Coorong, Australia, with Travel Cost and Contingent Behaviour Models
The Economic Record, 2011, 87, (277), 282-293 View citations (13)
- Testing for convergent validity between travel cost and contingent valuation estimates of recreation values in the Coorong, Australia
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2010, 54, (4), 17 View citations (3)
Also in Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2010, 54, (4), 583-599 (2010) View citations (6)
- Book reviews
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2005, 49, (3), 29
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.