Details about Sencer Ecer
Access statistics for papers by Sencer Ecer.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Multimarket Contact in Vertically Related Markets
Working Papers, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance
- On the Application of Nash Bargaining in Reverse Payment Cases in the Pharmaceutical Industry
European Journal of Law and Economics, 2020, 50, (1), 133-147 View citations (1)
- The Shifting Determinants of Defense Spending Preferences Between 1980 and 2008
Defence and Peace Economics, 2015, 26, (1), 75-88
- Commercial research at universities and career choices of science and engineering doctoral students
Economics Bulletin, 2014, 34, (2), 850-855
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the Catalytic Effect: Do IMF Agreements Improve Access of Emerging Economies to International Financial Markets?
The World Economy, 2014, 37, (11), 1575-1588 View citations (10)
- An econometric study of illegal electricity connections in the urban favelas of Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Energy Policy, 2010, 38, (9), 5081-5097 View citations (16)
- A rational expectations critique of merger policy analysis
Economics Letters, 2005, 86, (1), 73-77 View citations (4)
- Sequential Product Design
Netnomics, 2003, 5, (1), 33-42
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.