Details about Ahmed A El-Masry
Access statistics for papers by Ahmed A El-Masry.
Last updated 2023-08-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Mutual Fund Performance in MENA Countries: Environmental Conditions and Fund Characteristics
Working Papers, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain)
- The Exchange Rate Exposure of UK Nonfinancial Companies: Industry-Level Analysis
International Finance, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Foreign exchange market efficiency during COVID-19 pandemic
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2023, 86, (C), 717-730
- Stock market performance and foreign exchange market in Egypt: does 25th January revolution matter?
International Journal of Emerging Markets, 2020, 16, (6), 1048-1076
- Environmental conditions, fund characteristics, and Islamic orientation: An analysis of mutual fund performance for the MENA region
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2016, 132, (S), 174-197 View citations (4)
- Oil price forecasting using gene expression programming and artificial neural networks
Economic Modelling, 2016, 54, (C), 40-53 View citations (31)
- Exchange Rate and Interest Rate Exposure of UK Industries Using First-order Autoregressive Exponential GARCH-in-mean (EGARCH-M) Approach
Manchester School, 2014, 82, (4), 409-464 View citations (4)
- Citizens as consumers: Profiling e-government services’ users in Egypt via data mining techniques
International Journal of Information Management, 2013, 33, (4), 627-641 View citations (1)
- A variable impact neural network analysis of dividend policies and share prices of transportation and related companies
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2012, 22, (4), 796-813 View citations (3)
- The exposure of shipping firms’ stock returns to financial risks and oil prices: a global perspective
Maritime Policy & Management, 2010, 37, (5), 453-473 View citations (10)
- Competitive advantage and the cost of equity in international shipping
Journal of the Operational Research Society, 2007, 58, (9), 1138-1145
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.